Monday, September 15, 2014

...Huh?


Deeply high,

Above the rain, below sea level.

On point like,

Tip toes,

Quick, slow is the tempo,

As I go though rhythmic cycles of,

Thoughts, contemplation's, meditation

and shit.

Private and noticeable,

Screaming in whispers,

So the quiet hear me.

Tryin daily to make,

My spiritual connection,

Protection from life's lies and deceptions,

Contraception from infectious people,

With sick ways.

Keepin up with times, runnin out of,

Time that I don't have on my hands,

Cuz it washed off with yesterdays filth.

Wandering with road maps,

Got lost in the right place,

Sharing space and crowded at the same time.

It's mine,

Lost my damn mind cuz I was too blind,

When I noticed everything the first time.












No comments:

Post a Comment