Sunday, September 7, 2014

Tick Tock

Gotta hurry up and get home so I can,

Get the mail, pick up girls and,

Pee..

Gotta check home work, how was your day,

Flip laundry, gotta make dinner,

Phone rings...

Gotta make dinner, home work help,

Fold clothes, make lunch for Mr.'s lunch break,

At 8, second shift,

Gettin pissed, getting late, gotta,

Pray...

"Hey baby, hows work, she got an A,

Get out my way, you might get burned,

When will you learn, now go and play".

Foods done, just chow it down, the babies frown,

You gotta go, they miss you so,

Have a good night...

Girls, clean your plates, its getting late,

Its shower time, gather your things,

Lay out your clothes, to bed you go,

I'll crack the door...

Clean up the house, and fold the clothes,

Another load, stubbed my toe,

Breath...

Damn, its getting late, its 12:08am,

My work is done, chasing the sun...

You just got home, I just lay down,

And fell asleep, and in you creep,

I heard the beep,

When, you lock the car, took off your shoes, and came

Upstairs.

Stop, don't tickle, its 10 past 3am, don't make me laugh,

You'll wake the girls...

Yea, I miss you too, I love you more, now shut the door...

...What? yea I'm up, hop in the shower, I got an hour,

It's breakfast time, get on the bus, now little one,

Lets greet the sun...

We'll brush our teeth, we gotta go, let's change your clothes,

Now off you go, be a good girl and listen too.

Pray...

I'm on my way, another day,

To work I go, no time for fun,

Just chasing time, til time is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment