Thursday, October 9, 2014

..POWERful

I would like to take time too...

Apologize for all I've done,

Come undone the threads of bonds sewn,

Loosely, or tight,

Despite how special or true,

Something went wrong and I,

Blame you and You,

Blame me but we both,

Agree, when we see each other its,

Not cool,

Yes, I do focus on not focusing,

On you,

Very true, that's why you make me sick because,

I continue to plague myself with jealousy,

Of how the, woman I am ain't,

The woman i claim to be,

Trying to one up,

My non-competition..

My equal, Love,

Like, hate, me...

Don't matter cuz,

I just had to get that off my chest...

As thorough as I'll ever be,

Inside, this mind, only wipin,

Slates clean and workin on my

Lady, Woman, Big Girl, Boss, Deen

At all costs of letting go,

Time to grow.

I can admit,

Type of "uhmm",

Don't matter if you do,

Its all about me,

Getting clean from,

Living a filthy life,

With a filthy mentality,

Bitter tongue,

Questionable sanity.

This ones not for,

Just one, but many,

Big time and

Petty,

Not just about making peace but,

Making it right like grown folks,

Like Old School,

No hate for fuel,

Keep it mutual,

The Original, keep it one hunneh'

I done it, like Mike,

Elevate, take flight.

Then dive down to swim among,

Jelly fish, using bait like,

Gummy worms,

Sparing the insignificant among men,

And praying for his/her soul,

As well as mine own
, All the time,

Keep in mind,

The Divine Knows and

Sees at All Times!




No comments:

Post a Comment