Wednesday, November 19, 2014

...eXhale

...I was always told that a dove is a sign of peace...

One of my most stressful mornings, was this morning.

During the unexpected detour due to my frustrations leading me else where,

I saw a pregnant dove sitting in the road.

Ok girl, get out the road before you get hit,

what are you doing there,

...looking comfortable in the cold?

Sitting on the icy pavement with your tummy on the ground...

What symbolically was she doing there?

All these thoughts popped in my head so I attributed them,

To myself.

I think everything has a lesson in it, she was mine to learn from.

Lets see...

Maybe being out of my element for so long, caused me to become bitter and cold

Like the air and the temperature of my skin when I'm working with 90% giin.

Uncomfortable cold 21 degrees,

Please God bless me with another job.

Its getting unbearable,

Situations where the revelation of demons and negativity become appearent when the,

Sheep's carcass slides off the face of the wolves.

Grinnin ear to ear as puss drips from the fangs,

Where falsehood was once uttered.

Stutter, at the shock of it all,

I fall way back in to defense mode,

Defending my job, my babies will be taken care of,

Reserving my sanity, but now its time to get a lil crazy,

Maintaining my position,

Life riskin, parent mission,

Had to take a moment cuz i'm tired,

Retire to the nest, take a load off my chest and vent,

Maybe these are the things i must foresee in my future to know that,

My struggles will pay off,

Maybe its that peace that I've been praying for since I was little,

Maybe all that I'm doing is right and I'm almost done,

Bout to give birth to peace, sit back and chill.


No comments:

Post a Comment