Sunday, June 21, 2015

Day 4

Choked up during worship to The Almighty,

How He,

Keeps me going,

Undeserving and living in sin...

Forgiven on known and forgotten,

It makes me feel rotten,

But blessed to know that my God still loves me...

Protecting me from the very dangers the unseesn has,

Set out for me,

Including me...

I can't foresee all that I am but I know from where I came,

I'm cool and I'm lame,

Humbling shame how human I really am,

How different I claim to be...

See,

He provides a veil over the eyes of onlookers that,

Watch me on the regular,

Cuz I'm part of their life's scenery...

They see what He wants them too,

No matter how I think they do,

Oblivious to the protection upon me...

Let me define...

He keeps me in line with,

Hiding all faults and imperfections from those whom He sees fit...

Ligit...

So, judge me according to that,

What goes on behind closed doors is,

Repentance ever more,

Being thankful,

As I choke up during worship


No comments:

Post a Comment