Thursday, June 25, 2015

Day 8

Takin it all in,

Seems like all I talk about is,

Revelations, Formations,

And words ending in -ation,

Meanings to things that I realize now,

Things that were made clear,

And, how I am better and strive to one up myself...

Sounds like a fork in the road,

Take new direction so,

Clear away all deception,

Correction,

Now I'm talkin shit using -tion...

Guess its that T.I.O.N shit,

That keeps me talking bout action as the,

Root of it,

Make moves and do things in spite of it,

That shit,

That's that non-stagnant mentality,

Spiritual maturity,

Based on learnin,

Being Guided by,

The One who Guides me righteous,

Its contagious,

Infectious and bodacious,

I'm outrageous,

How I speak and also,

Advantageous,

But I must,

Relax for now and come back when,

I'm rested,

And testify to that on which,

I'm surely to be tested...







No comments:

Post a Comment