Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Over exaggerated,

Underestimated,

CoZmic force of energy,

Passes through sound waves,

Creating rhythm in my ears and,

Beating in my soul,

Bouncing to and fro,

Like the puff of heritage on my head...

As i said,

Positivity shocks and flows,

Like time that tic tocs,

Vibrating off my hips as they sway,

In a way,

Like symphonies of sound coming together,

Putting it all in perspective...

I'm smooth and sexy like r & b,

Hood like hip hop,

Accented by reggae,

Please, bae, test me not,

Get angry like heavy metal,

Throwin tool boxes and shit

Laid back like neo soul,

Meditating off the cerebral tip,

Suburban chick like, "no freakin way"

In my white girl voice so sweet,

Actin like a niggah all damn day,

When you see me in the street,

No egos here, just confident,

Lift my damn self up and stay,

My conscious says stay humble too,

I Enjoy Life Being This Way









No comments:

Post a Comment