Thursday, October 22, 2015

As of YesterDay...

I yelled cuz u act like you cant hear me,

Noddin yes, Simon says wrap it up cuz I'm borin,

Snorin, in my face as I race against time,

Tryin' to stop u from self destruction,

The eruption was subtle cuz your mine,

Me whoopin u was a sign,

Of how although my blows were softly landin,

In my head I'm always plannin,

To save the pain I could've inflicted,

In time will bruise your mental...

Gentle, is your mothers ways, strategic discipline,

Effective medicine...


Though you brag to all your friends how your mom weak as hell,

The wize will only know,

Your shinin time will quickly fade,

 And all the dumb mistakes you made,

 Resulted from the games you played.



Some mothers like to fight their teens and I admit I've threaten,

But what is for the enemy, I spare you from THAT weapon,

I know that you don't give a damn, you always let that show,

You're a big girl, time to woman up, now you in control,

Keep in mind, your still my girl,

 And over us, you chose the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment