Saturday, January 30, 2016

Tickle my heart!

Softly spoken,
Slight whisper,
Mr asks is it ok,
If he can tickle my heart...

Consciousness bewildered,
Gold and trimmed with silver,
Whoa, my smile delivered,
A response, no remark...

How u plan to do this,
Butterflies of newness,
My dreams have come true,
As I blush in the dark...

So,

He opened up his eyes and,
Invited me for tea, that pours out,
From his memories of moments,
Sweetened with honey...
Reflecting on the days of trial and error with our love,
To come to this, we had to see the same sign from above...

My mind overjoyed,
Confirmation was on point like a dart,
Contemplating, the fact remains that this is real,
How we feel, synchronized from the start,
Life with you expressed in a moment,
Time machine, full throttle, we traveled,
Look at me babble, all b'cuz
Future is clear all in a day when you tickled my heart like the first day we new it was love.







No comments:

Post a Comment