Friday, August 26, 2016

Found myself



I flipped my brain inside out,
To see what all the fuss' s about,
Oh the things revealed to me,
Were 2 cells shy of sanity.

2 thoughts deep,
Knowledge i speak of,
Things that make your conscious tweak,

Your mental twerk,
Your eyeballs roll,
Enticing vibes that make you flow,

Make scream so silently,
Think about my mystery,
While blowing smoke from dragon lungs,
Inhaled hookah, blunts and bongs,

Call me twisted, spiritually free,
Expressing who i really be,
Kill the chick you thought i was,
Society's peculiar dove,

Who smiles a lot,
And softly speaks,
Under my breath,
I quietly creep,

Around my tongue to keep you calm,
Within me tics an atom bomb,
Explosive, cuz im so expressive,
Within Myself, I been suppressed it,

Shamefully hid,
From the things that i did,
Thing's i knew, in time i got better,
Being this person i thought I was clever,

Kept stuffing me down,
Said that parts dead,
In the past that i drown,

But her ass kept fighting although she was weak,
And that's when she snuck me So hard i felt peace,

She said I'm the Ying & the Yen,
Gettin nice with that pen,
Fraternal and siamese,
Boss and top employee,

Keep fighting yourself,
you always win,
2nd guess, begin again.

Run around in circles, yo
Can't catch up until you fall,
Spiral till out of control,
Anxiety's what it's called,

Depression cuz you claim defeat,
All said and done, yo ass got beat,

Be who you are and no one else,
Be both of you, be true to self.

In the end God's The Judge
He made me like none other,
Just be myself no matter WHAT,
Head bare or nicely covered.


No comments:

Post a Comment