Wednesday, February 15, 2017

MeltDown

What's the point of existence when resistance cracks my melon,

Start screamin' and yellin',

Bout to become a felon,

No tellin', how far I'll go,

Distance unknown,

Mysterious location,

Tryin to reach the next station,

Take a ride on the train of thought,

Ponder bout, what I ought,

And bout, what I ought not,

Clarity snuffed out by confusion,

Parodies of fake life illusions,

I fooled em'

Pretendin'

Feel ok, but I'm sick again,

Sick of hiding in life's shadows,

And blinded by limelight,

Can't stand all the attention,

Cuz it gives me stage fright,

In spite,

Of my fits of rage,

Mind bashing,

That dents the cage,

As my brain seeps with inner agony,

Torn between who I am and ought to be,

Siamese, sibling rivalry,

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Mutha Fuckin Hyde,

Proudly display of humbling pride,

Crying while I laugh inside,

All the while I look for ease,

To fix my disability,

Of the mind that's made of matter,

Over it,

But it don't matter,

Just another stressful day,

I'm good for real,

Yep, I'm ok,

Silly, I'm not foolin' you,

Too busy cuz I'm foolin' me!






No comments:

Post a Comment