Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Anxiety at its Best

Sensational sensation,
Removing frustration,
No more stress,
It's pure liberation...

Got on my knees and prayed real hard,
So much damage left my brain in scars,

Removing the stain,
When you washed my brain,
Never thought that I would be the same..

Same as you,
Not like me,
Not the you i tried to be,

Not like she,
But, like them,
Play the fool all over again.

Mama called the Dr.,
The Dr. called the nurse,
10 minutes later beeps the horn from a hearse,

Out came the jester,
Joking from behind,
Corrupt clergyman just did his time,

He said fear not,
For you have sinned,
Make sure you don't get caught again.

H@ly shit,
What the f*ck,
Ain't no hope,
Now I'm truly stuck,

How this happened?
What I done?
Reaching for bullets,
Without a gun,

It's a case of pure delusion,
Mind plays trick's and caused confusion,

Get your sh*t together,
Or you wind up losing,

Self,
Self-destruct,
Times up,
Outta luck,


Paranoia-schizo-manic,
Serendipitously,
Mega-tragic!

No comments:

Post a Comment