Wednesday, December 6, 2017

ONly Human, DuDe!

Sickening thoughts churn my stomach in knots tied up against their will...

Breathing in fog as i gasp for air, none to spare, my shallow panting won't make room...

Cold body, sweaty armpits, cool my uncomfortable skin...

Shallow thinking, deep in thought, contemplating on how to begin...

Bewildered soul, confused conscious refutes accusations of doubt...

Confronted by demeaning words, hold back to what wants to come out...

Humble disposition, family tradition of choosing ones words carefully...

Peering down the spiral of emotion will keep me extremely disturbed...

Balancing choices and weighing options,
To keep self from going insane...

When it's all over, remember I'm human and make mistakes unconsciously...

When its your turn to feel like an asshole,
Remember your response to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment