Friday, March 30, 2018

Balancin' Act!!

I'm a psychopathic kind of sista,
Born as two coy fish,
Swimmin' in circles,
Chasing myself, never catching up...

I'm passionate about things I can't define,
Only to express them through words of mine,

Imprisoned mind, free to roam,
Going the distance and stayin' local,

Loco yet genius,
Extravagant and plus,

Mirror image description of being care and bias...

I'm clingy and cuddle with myself,
Want attention but private,

Spiritually engulfed in Down South holiness,
Actions like Middle East worship...

Migraine in my right brain,
Remedy in my left,

Tortured by second guessin'
Knowin' the answer,

Pickin' on myself to defend it,
Borrowed words cuz I lent them,

Assuming, then ignore until my suspicion was right,

Filled with insecurities,
Confidence surroundin' me,

I am my own worst critic,
Amazed at how wonderful I am...




No comments:

Post a Comment