Thursday, March 26, 2020

So RAndom, So RusTy, BeeN Too LONg









Off the deep end
Pencil, marker, or pen
Gettin spellbound,

Astound, profound,
Verbs other shit and pronouns...

Gotta funny feelin'
Gotta, keep typin,
Trippin' over word semantics,
Lyrical acrobatics,

Not stick shift but, Automatic,
Charismatic must admit
I'm not half bad at it...

Been a while since I've been on,
Thinkin' bout it since I've been gone,
Left for a moment, now I'm back again,
Pick up where I left, let the poems begin...

Not tryin to be cute,
Not tryin to act funny,
Do it for the love,
I ain't makin' no money,

I love's what I do and I
Do what I does,
Glad to be back,
C'mon and show me some
Ear hustling love,

Tell me you missed,
Don't try to kiss me,
Corona's for real,
Grab a mask and shield,

Earbuds, and speakers,
Bobbin' your head,
Hearin the words that come out of my head,
Hearin the words, don't know what to say next,

Ran out of thoughts,
Got me feelin' perplexed,
No time to get vexed,
Blogging virtual text,

No time to stumble,
You know me, I stay humble,
WArming UP and I'm stretchin'
So please pay attention...

I'm a little rusty but,
I'll bounce back quick
Is it just me,
Unique blogger chick

No comments:

Post a Comment