Thursday, April 23, 2020

GO 4 IT!

I found this person roarin' inside me,
Bustin' me at the seams,
Like crack to a fiend,
If you know what I mean...

Eager to get out,
Hurryin' to break through,
Filled with adrenaline,
I had no clue what to do,

No idea, cuz I'm scared,
Anxious but aware,
This is what takin' risks is alla bout,
No time like the present, to let it out!

No time like the now to start breakin' down,
Walls of intimidation,
Clear away the frustration,
Wipe away all the questions,
Mother may I also mention,

Take a chance, and go all out,
Like a champ, without a doubt,
Do the thing how it does,
No holds bar is now because,

When I'm done, I can ressss,
Cuz I got that off my chessss,
When I'm thu' it's all because,
I Believed in ME,
If no one else does

No comments:

Post a Comment