Wednesday, September 24, 2014

...Proud Sista

Sexy is he

I can't deny

My man is fly.

Pleasing to the eye,

His mind is sharp,

His tongue is accurate,

Words timing of wizdom,

Spoken truth, non fiction,

Education his addiction,

God fearing and he shows it,

Cares less bout who knows it,

Respect it cuz he's still hood,

Righteous brutha,

Understood.

Gangsta when he's gotta be,

Humbleness unconsciously.

Love my man with all my heart,

Jealous say,

I'm not too smart.

He's too flashy,

Got boasting ways,

God blessed my man,

Whats left to say?

He made his way,

From Z to A

Rightly guided,

Along the way.

Ain't no secret,

He'll put you on,

Just gotta work,

And stay head strong.

And finalize,

Your made up mind,

Look forward,

Not behind but,

Remind yourself,

Of where your from,

Measure progress,

And rise above.

My man is sexy,

My man's a ten,

Before all this,

He was back then.

I love my man,

My man is he,

I'm proud of him,

Mos Definitely.













No comments:

Post a Comment