Friday, January 9, 2015

...mE

RECognize me, my name

Has has 2 D's and E's,

Placed in the middle and end,

Love to write since the age of 10...

Never knew my past time was a skill,

Replaced my voice with script,

If you can't listen, then

Read it,

Silence is platinum,

My words are golden,

Creating new spelling,

And meanings I've chosen,

To express what I feel, and

Say what I know,

Do what I like,

Cuz I'm in control,

My brain is my Canvas,

My thoughts are my muse,

I beg all your pardon and

Make no excuse...

I've cheated failure and accomplished goals,

Bore my babies when I

was too young and too old,

Gave my heart to a fool who,

Thought he was clever,

Gave my heart to a wise man,

Who treated me better.

My lifestyle ain't cookie cutta,

No picket fence in my yard,

Had 2 pitbulls on a chains,

Who we left in charge.

My minds in the gutta,

But ain't clogged with no leaves,

My Wizdom sometimes shocks,

And impresses me,

I'm Humble and conceited,

I'm the best in my world,

AGain, Compare me not,

But feel free to Judge,

Not ready to stop...

Gen X old school,

With back in the day swag,

And a twist of 2000 "what"

High heel Timb's,

My cuffs don't drag..

Wrap my head up tight,

And let my scarf hang,

To the left or the right,

Its just a ME thang!




No comments:

Post a Comment