Monday, April 27, 2015

Real Talk

Dear God,

I get it and I don't,

Some of the rules I believe are set in place as a common ground for all to understand and come to the conclusion how to live and to worship You,

Some of the religions have rules of there own that confuse me, making me question what it is that I'm really suppose to be doing,

How I'm really suppose to be living...

Free will tells me that its a gift  You gave all of mankind which allows us to make choices, based on values, knowledge and basic spiritual intuition which separates right from wrong,

Common sense and ignorance is also based on as to whether or not we were introduced or exposed to such, and how it was processed...

If I strip away the names and some rules of religions, this is what I've come up with:

To believe and worship You only and enjoy life to the fullest based on the basic principals set forth from those examples who lived before us that scripture tells us about,

And to fallow their lead because in the end, if we keep it simple, keep it basic but consistent, we will, God willing, please You in a way that we'll be,

Forgiven of our sins and mistakes, but also be rewarded for our efforts, according to our efforts,

If we choose to ignore, we get exactly what is coming to us according to the results of those actions,

If we choose to acknowledge, we get exactly what is coming to us according to the results of those actions.

So, I guess its safe to say that being ourselves is a blessing, but trying to be someone else, isn't part of the plan,

In order to remain truthful, we must live honestly and be truthful to ourselves because,

You already know what's in our hearts,

Trying to over due or over accomplish a set of rules takes away the genuine substance of the relationship that eventually develops over time,

When becoming conscience that You do exist and our walk of life proves to be personal,

Taking it step by step, will increasingly blossom into peace and focus on our dependence on You because, You are the Only One who Knows All, and has Control over all things,

Therefore,

Please, forgive me of all of my sins, shortcomings and trespasses and continue to guide me on the right path so that I'm forever pleasing you without confusion as to what man has sprinkled on top of most religions and considers Your Word,

Please bless me not to be ignorant or naive and guard me from my lower self and the ill actions of others as well as Satan...

I also ask this for all of my friends and family..

And if I'm wrong,

Please God forgive me and correct me,

Inshallah


No comments:

Post a Comment