Friday, May 8, 2015

relationSHIP cruiSe

I had it all in the bag,

Then,

It tore,

Through my thoughts and landed in the curves of my brain,

Rain,

Descending from the tears of my mind,

Drowning out the shallow truth,

Of my youth,

Tooth,

Decay from sweet images filled with,

Desires and imagination,

Confection concentration,

No focus on whats in front of me,

Tryin to ask if it's meant to be,

You and me, regularly...

Or is this a test,

At best to see how true I am,

Damn,

It ain't hard but it's not easy,

Cheesy cuz,

He makes me smile a lot,

Have fun talkin bout shit and,

Whatnot,

Innocently guilty,

Of befriendin'

We just pretendin'

Like, this is what'd it be like,

Like, this is what it could be,

Like, it could never be like,

Like, it would never be...




No comments:

Post a Comment