Saturday, January 9, 2016

Too long 2 read??

This is exactly who I am


I'm the faceless, no name,
My name, not just anybody,
Hated & love,
Cursed from above, but blessed,
I slouch, stand erect,

So check it,

I have 2 sides like lady Pisces,
Warin' within,
I lose and I win,
I rock and crash the party,

Part of me,
Hyper type off dopamine,
Melody,
Marshmallow, soft and sweet chillin comfortably,

Comfort me,
Push and pull,
Torn up and all together,
It's whatever..

2 religions, 1 God under Whom is the First,
To impress, the Last, have a blast, do it right,
In spite of the path I made,

The one He chose is non-tradish'
I wish u understood,

The rules I lived by don't accept me,
Cuz my smiles a little crooked,
Sarcasm makes me laugh,
Wizdom intrigues me,
My intellect is a blast,

I wear hijabs while my hairs in a fro,
Exposing hands, face and feet,
Artistically humble,

I swear when I'm hostile,
Speechless to unspeakables,
I stuff my face with chocolate cake,
Then run a mile,

I love being me though my life is a riddle,
Puzzling, the pieces fit exactly how they should,

I represent me and my freeing mind,
Fallin back, I got my back,
I'm standing from behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment