Saturday, January 23, 2016

Unspoken truth

Emotionally swollen,
Head heavy, eye hazy,
Crazy how,
I saw it coming but baby,
I grew lazy,

Sick and tired,
Always tired of being tired,
Tired of being sick,
When my clarity,
Suddenly is confused...

Why you choose,
Too,
Be bitter when its good,
Horrible when its bad,
Sad,
How the mirage of happiness,
Is the time spent that we had,

Cursed,
Perfectionist,
How I wish,
Your mouth was locked shut,
How I wish your mind would open,

Hoping,
That soon our reality,
Forms circles round your majesty,

Walking on eggshells,
Hope they don't crack,
A smile? I get questioned,
My laughters an attack,

Who, what, when, why, how,
And what the fu*k,
Not according to your liking,
And your the ones who's always stuck,

I can't keep playing freeze tag,
Red rover,
Being it,
By the one who's love was meant to be,
Pristine, now turned to shit,

Not allowed to be myself,
Cuz you see me as a threat,
Disobedient, the thought,
Brings tightness to your chest,

My mind told me to leave,
Cuz it's a terrible thing to waste,
Living in the shadows of a once familiar face,
My heart keeps saying, told you so,
Now what you gonna do,
When you break the news your leaving him,
And acknowledge that its true?





No comments:

Post a Comment